Tuesday, March 31, 2009

One of My "Other Passions"


Okay, so here it is the last day of March and winter just doesn't want to let go. We got 8-10cm here and I'm not liking it one little bit.
Although it did prompt me to share two of my passions with you.
I have recently picked the guitar back up. Mainly because of my brother Jeff took over a guitar store recently and of course I can't resist a good thing.

So here I am playing guitar agin and photographing them as well. Gotta mix them up.

What I'll do is I'll post a couple of each at a time before I make a web gallery of them together.

Here's the first one. It's a Vintage AV1 special gold top. Designed by Tim Wilkinson in the UK and modeled after the famous Les Paul body shape, but
that's the only things they share (along with the fret inlays of course).

She has 2 stacked Humbucker pick-ups which lets you choose a single or double pick-up arrangement along with neck, bridge or both at once. She has an all mahogany body with mahogany neck and rosewood fret board. This is one Boisterous guitar when it wants to be.
Hope you enjoy.

The next one is a unique concept. That's all I'm going to say.

See you next time,
Derek


No comments: