Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Gettin' Er Done!

Hey, I'm back. Gone for a while then full er up get it done.

Well I have to attribute it to the weather. Indoors and warm gets me in the studio and this is a great subject as far as I'm concerned.

This is my second guitar. It's a hollow body electric by Crafter. Happened to be in my brother's store ( J and H Music ) while the distributors sales rep was in. She had some sweet deals.

What's interesting with this guitar is not that it's just a hollow body electric but it also has active acoustic pick-ups inside for a very distinctive sound. You can plug this into an A/B switch and use both an electric guitar amp and an acoustic amp.

Anyway I love the tiger maple top on this very sweet guitar.

Hope you enjoy the shots,
Derek

Both were shot with a Pentax K20, 1/90 f6.7 at 100ISO. smc Pentax DA 16-50mm f2.8

No comments: