Friday, September 28, 2012

Shooting one passion with another on Friday


Good Friday from Prospect.

f3.5 1/20 ISO125


This is not the exciting story I've been eluding to. This is one of my pastimes combined with another. I not only enjoy sailing keelboats but I also love to sail RC sailboats. On top of that I really enjoy building them and here I'm photographing  them in progress.


f2.8 1/40 ISO100

These are two I've been commissioned to build, for what will become two new members in the Boddingtons Deep Draught Yacht Club ( http://topsidercs.com/BDDYC/ ). A NSYA sanctioned club dedicated to the enjoyment of competing against your sailing peers in search of bragging rights and of sharing good times with friends.

f2.8 1/20 ISO100
Enjoy these and have a great weekend. All images shot with Canon 5D mkII and Canon 16-35L II f 2.8 under floresents.


Enjoy, Derek

No comments: