Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Angels of Prospect?

Between the fog, Angels 0ne (5D Mark II, 16-35 II f2.8)

Good Wednesday from Prospect.  So here are the two winners in the shoot on Friday the 11th.

One thing you should take into consideration when viewing, I'm shooting from a cemetery. Oooo, ha,ha.

I may just title them angels of Prospect, noting the history of the village.

Anyway, you'll also notice the difference in lighting on the buildings from the last time I shot here. The time of day is a little later so they aren't as pronounced. The available sunlight is now slightly forward and to the right placing this side of the buildings in the shadow, and the spread of fog doesn't help.

Between the fog, Angels Two (5D Mark II 50mm f 1.4)
I think you'll recall I had 13 minutes to get these so the time of day wasn't a choice. Rules are made to be broken I say, especially if mother nature says so.

BTW, these will at some point be printed and for sale. They will undoubtedly be around 42" wide, (with a max or 72" I'd expect).

I'll post when ready.


Enjoy, Derek.

No comments: