Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Getting it on the LOW


Good Tuesday from Prospect. I didn't get a chance to write yesterday, I was out running the streets and taking care of business. When you work for yourself you have to wear all the hats and yesterday was schmooze and delivery day.

Today I just want to leave you with one little note. While I was shooting my son's GTI the challenge was to get the right angle and stay out of the shot. One thing you need to be prepared to do is get low. When I shot the Beetle (whale car, LINK to that post and the gallery) I was lying or sitting on the ground, as well as eye level and from above, to get the right angles .


Although I didn't get a shot of me shooting the VW my son did get a shot of me shooting his car.


As you can see it's a little tough sometimes getting back up with gear in your hands. But as you saw from last week, the position was worth it and no "me" in the reflections. It was the surrounding elements I wanted, which you can clearly see in the final from last Tuesday.

Enjoy and see you tomorrow, Derek

No comments: