Thursday, August 22, 2013

Fan Expo Toronto and a deserved vacation


Good Thursday from Prospect, well Toronto for now.

Here I am at the 2013 Fan Expo in Toronto for the next 4 days.
Heading back to the hotel into the construction zone

This guy was charging 3 bucks a minute to take you through downtown.
Probably cheaper and quicker than any of the cabs.


It never ceases to amaze me how I can find construction where ever I go.
The streets in front of our hotel are in an upheaval and part of Union Station is getting a face lift from what I can gather.



Here are a couple of quick shots from yesterdays reorientation of downtown. It's been a long time since I've just come to Toronto for entertainment so I was checking out the location for good spots to shoot from.

Anyway I'll be adding lots from the convention centre floor and I hope you stay with me through out the week.

BTW, incase you were wondering, I came with my condensed kit to shoot this week consisting of a Fuji XPro-1, 35mm f1.4 and 14mm f2.8 (and a couple of triggers for flash, just incase). That should take a load off my shoulder for sure.

Enjoy, Derek

No comments: