Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Strange "Alien" Clouds


Hey, just thought I'd share this with those of you who follow my blog.

I was driving home the other day, April 17 to be precise, and saw these weird clouds to the north. The first thing I thought of was "Alien Invasion".

The gallery you are about to see are of the images as I shot them. There is no Photoshop touch-ups or even corrections/adjustments to these images. They are as I shot them (Pentax K20, 12-24 smc pentax lens, 1/125 at f9.5, 100 ISO). I did use a ND filter as usual and processed them through LightRoom (since I shoot everything in RAW) to make this gallery. But that's it.

I have never seen anything like them. They gave you a weird sensation. Although you were looking straight at them it was as if you couldn't get them in focus, but they are.

If anyone can pass on a brief explanation, other than hidden space ships, please share it.

Here's the [LINK].


Enjoy, Derek

No comments: